The sole purpose of this community is to celebrate Elena Gilbert from CW's The Vampire Diaries. If you're an Elena fan, this is definitely a place for you!
1. This is an Elena-centric community, so everything you post should be related to Elena. It doesn't mean that other characters can't appear. Sure they can. We welcome ships, friendships, family relationships and everything else you can think of. But Elena should be the main point of focus.
2. It goes without saying that no Elena-bashing will be accepted here. Same goes for Nina-bashing. Or ship-bashing. Actually, we don't want any kind of bashing.
3. Be polite and respectful. We sincerily hope a detailed list of “do-s” and “don't-s” will never be necessary. We're all adults here, right?
4. Tag your posts. List of tags. If you need a tag that's not on the list, you can let us know here.
5. If your post contains spoilers, inform about it in the subject line and hide all the spoilers under the cut. Every piece of information about episodes that haven't aired yet is considered spoilery.
6. Do not hotlink.
7. Questions can be asked here. Don't worry, we don't bite.
1. Fic. When posting fic, use this header, or similar:
Post your fic under a cut or link to an unlocked post on your own journal. Please, make sure you warn for common triggers (violence, character death, sexual situations, non-con, dub-con etc). Tag your post and use a proper subject line (“Fanfic: title (rating)” or similar). When posting for the first time, please put “Author's tag needed!” below your header, so that we know we need to make a tag for you.
2. Art. We welcome icons, banners, headers, wallpapers, fanvids, fanmixes and everything else you can think of. Please, use previews:
– maximum three icons for an icon post; – maximum one 600x300 picture for other graphics posts; – one cover for mixes; – one embedded video that's maximum 450px wide (even if you're posting more than one vid)
Then link to an unlocked post on your own journal. Tag your post and use a proper subject line (“Graphics: title”, “Vid: title” etc). When posting for the first time, please put “Artist's tag needed!” below your header, so that we know we need to make a tag for you.
3. Meta, recs and discussions. Please, use a proper subject line (“Meta: topic”, “Recs: topic” etc) and put everything longer than 3 paragraphs under a cut. You can also link to an unlocked post on your own journal. Remember about the tags! You can post things you found on other sites (for example news you'd like to share or an interview you'd like to discuss), but please, always link to your source.
1. Membership is moderated. Empty journals will not be approved in order to avoid spambots, trolls etc. We just want everyone to feel comfortable here.